Whatsoever one would understand what he hears must hasten to put into practice what he has heard.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The universe is not rich enough to buy the vote of an honest man.
- When a girl ceases to blush, she has lost the most powerful charm of her beauty.
- Anger is an expensive luxury in which only men of a certain income can indulge.
- There are nine orders of angels, to wit, angels, archangels, virtues, powers, principalities, dominations, thrones, cherubim, and seraphim.
- That one is learned who has reduced his learning to practice.
- In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.