Learning is a livelihood.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- That one is learned who has reduced his learning to practice.
- Youth, abundant wealth, high birth, and inexperience, are, each of them a source of ruin. What then must be the fate of those in whom all four are combined.
- When the leader passes over all alike, not making a distinction, then the endeavors of those who are capable of exertion are entirely lost.
- She is a wife who is the soul of her husband.
- When a husband is embraced without affection, there must be some reason for it.
- A store of grain, Oh king is the best of treasures. A gem put in your mouth will not support life.