That one is learned who has reduced his learning to practice.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Learning is a livelihood.
- Youth, abundant wealth, high birth, and inexperience, are, each of them a source of ruin. What then must be the fate of those in whom all four are combined.
- Subdue fate by exerting human strength to the maximum; and if, when the effort has been made and success is not achieved, no one else can be blamed.
- One should not lift the rod against our enemies upon the private information of another.
- When the leader passes over all alike, not making a distinction, then the endeavors of those who are capable of exertion are entirely lost.
- She is a wife who is the soul of her husband.