I loved learning, it was school I hated. I used to cut school to go learn something.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Everywhere, we learn only from those whom we love.
- Much learning shows how little mortals know; much wealth, how little wordings enjoy.
- It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts.
- Only the curious will learn and only the resolute overcome the obstacles to learning. The quest quotient has always excited me more than the intelligence quotient.
- The truth of it is, learning, like travelling, and all other methods of improvement, as it finishes good sense, so it makes a silly man ten thousand times more insufferable, by supplying variety of matter to his impertinence, and giving him an opportunity of abounding in absurdities.
- True, a little learning is a dangerous thing, but it still beats total ignorance.