You aren’t learning anything when you’re talking.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Son, in politics you’ve got to learn that overnight chicken shit can turn to chicken salad.
- I am going to build the kind of nation that President Roosevelt hoped for, President Truman worked for, and President Kennedy died for.
- A rioter with a Molotov cocktail in his hands is not fighting for civil rights any more than a Klansman with a sheet on his back and a mask on his face.
- There are no problems we cannot solve together, and very few that we can solve by ourselves.
- There can no longer be anyone too poor to vote.
- The great society is a place where men are more concerned with the quality of their goods than with the quantity of their goods.