You aren’t learning anything when you’re talking.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We live in a world that has narrowed into a neighborhood before it has broadened into a brotherhood.
- Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View life as a continuous learning experience.
- Never let formal education get in the way of your learning.
- Learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you know it. Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you. You are all learners, doers, teachers.
- The truth of it is, learning, like travelling, and all other methods of improvement, as it finishes good sense, so it makes a silly man ten thousand times more insufferable, by supplying variety of matter to his impertinence, and giving him an opportunity of abounding in absurdities.
- Never learn to do anything. If you don’t learn, you will always find someone else to do it for you.