You aren’t learning anything when you’re talking.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There are no problems we cannot solve together, and very few that we can solve by ourselves.
- There can no longer be anyone too poor to vote.
- The men who have guided the destiny of the United States have found the strength for their tasks by going to their knees. This private unity of public men and their God is an enduring source of reassurance for the people of America.
- I am going to build the kind of nation that President Roosevelt hoped for, President Truman worked for, and President Kennedy died for.
- The poor suffer twice at the rioter’s hands. First, his destructive fury scars their neighborhood; second, the atmosphere of accommodation and consent is changed to one of hostility and resentment.
- The exercise of power in this century has meant for all of us in the United States not arrogance, but agony.