You aren’t learning anything when you’re talking.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Son, in politics you’ve got to learn that overnight chicken shit can turn to chicken salad.
- The world has narrowed to a neighborhood before it has broadened to a brotherhood.
- There can no longer be anyone too poor to vote.
- To hunger for use and to go unused is the worst hunger of all.
- I am going to build the kind of nation that President Roosevelt hoped for, President Truman worked for, and President Kennedy died for.
- We come to reason, not to dominate. We do not seek to have our way, but to find a common way.