Everyone and everything around you is your teacher.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Everything is a gift of the universe — even joy, anger, jealously, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment.
- To be upset over what you don’t have is to waste what you do have.
- When you accept yourself completely you do not have to maintain a phony front, drive yourself to achieve or feel insecure if people tune-in to you and what you are doing.
- No one that ever lived has ever had enough power, prestige, or knowledge to overcome the basic condition of all life — you win some and you lose some.
- Happiness is experienced when your life gives you what you are willing to accept.
- I always remember that I have everything I need to enjoy my here and now, unless I am letting my consciousness be dominated by demands and expectations based on the dead past or the imagined future.