Learn to pause… or nothing worthwhile will catch up to you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Learning never exhausts the mind.
- You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.
- The truth of it is, learning, like travelling, and all other methods of improvement, as it finishes good sense, so it makes a silly man ten thousand times more insufferable, by supplying variety of matter to his impertinence, and giving him an opportunity of abounding in absurdities.
- It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.
- Much learning shows how little mortals know; much wealth, how little wordings enjoy.
- Have you learned the lessons only of those who admired you, and were tender with you, and stood aside for you? Have you not learned great lessons from those who braced themselves against you, and disputed passage with you?