Have you ever seen a pedant with a warm heart?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The craftiest trickery are too short and ragged a cloak to cover a bad heart.
- You may depend upon it that he is a good man whose intimate friends are all good, and whose enemies are decidedly bad.
- Never say you know a man until you have divided an inheritance with him.
- He is incapable of truly good action who finds not a pleasure in contemplating the good actions of others.
- There are many kinds of smiles, each having a distinct character. Some announce goodness and sweetness, others betray sarcasm, bitterness and pride; some soften the countenance by their languishing tenderness, others brighten by their spiritual vivacity.
- The jealous are possessed by a mad devil and a dull spirit at the same time.