Have you ever seen a pedant with a warm heart?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The craftiest trickery are too short and ragged a cloak to cover a bad heart.
- To know yourself you have only to set down a true statement of those that ever loved or hated you.
- The jealous are possessed by a mad devil and a dull spirit at the same time.
- You may tell a man thou art a fiend, but not your nose wants blowing; to him alone who can bear a thing of that kind, you may tell all.
- He is incapable of truly good action who finds not a pleasure in contemplating the good actions of others.
- Act well at the moment, and you have performed a good action for all eternity.