What you think about when you don’t have to think, shows what you really are.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Do your duty, that is best; leave unto the Lord the rest.
- The most important of life’s battles is the one we fight daily in the silent chambers of the soul.
- Anger itself does more harm than the condition which aroused anger.
- Much learning shows how little mortals know; much wealth, how little wordings enjoy.
- Research shows that you begin learning in the womb and go right on learning until the moment you pass on. Your brain has a capacity for learning that is virtually limitless, which makes every human a potential genius.
- Never seem wiser, nor more learned, than the people you are with. Wear your learning, like your watch, in a private pocket: and do not merely pull it out and strike it; merely to show that you have one.