Learning is what most adults will do for a living in the 21st century.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Love is not the dying moan of a distant violin-it’s the triumphant twang of a bedspring.
- In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the future. The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a world that no longer exists.
- It takes a great deal of living to get a little deal of learning.
- The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as we continue to live.
- Study is the scourge of boyhood, the environment of youth, the indulgence of adults and the curative for the aged.
- People are constantly clamoring for the joy of life. As for me, I find the joy of life in the hard and cruel battle of life — to learn something is a joy to me.