Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Who is not satisfied with himself will grow; who is not sure of his own correctness will learn many things.
- Pleasure for one hour, a bottle of wine. Pleasure for one year a marriage; but pleasure for a lifetime, a garden.
- Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without one.
- A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.
- A single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month’s study of books.
- If a man fools me once, shame on him. If he fools me twice, shame on me.