It is best to learn as we go, not go as we have learned.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Learning is pleasurable but doing is the height of enjoyment.
- There are some things which cannot be learned quickly, and time, which is all we have, must be paid heavily for their acquiring. They are the very simplest things and because it takes a man’s life to know them the little new that each man gets from life is very costly and the only heritage he has to leave.
- The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as we continue to live.
- Learning hath gained most by those books by which the printers have lost.
- It is always in season for old men to learn.
- Their learning is like bread in a besieged town: every man gets a little, but no man gets a full meal.