Learning carries within itself certain dangers because out of necessity one has to learn from one’s enemies.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Under all conditions well-organized violence seems to him the shortest distance between two points.
- In a serious struggle there is no worse cruelty than to be magnanimous at an inopportune time.
- Technique is noticed most markedly in the case of those who have not mastered it.
- Revolutions are always verbose.
- The slanders poured down like Niagara. If you take into consideration the setting — the war and the revolution — and the character of the accused — revolutionary leaders of millions who were conducting their party to the sovereign power — you can say without exaggeration that July 1917 was the month of the most gigantic slander in world history.
- You are pitiful isolated individuals; you are bankrupts; your role is played out. Go where you belong from now on — into the dustbin of history!