Some people will never learn anything well, because they understand everything too soon.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Many people realize their hearts desires late in life. Continue learning, never stop striving and keep your curiosity sharp, and you will never become too old to appreciate life.
- Learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you know it. Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you. You are all learners, doers, teachers.
- He who is proficient is learning, but deficient in morals, is more deficient than proficient.
- Learn to follow counsel, serve faithfully, and magnify your calling, for God’s kingdom is a kingdom of order.
- It’s not a slam at you when people are rude — it’s a slam at the people they’ve met before.
- What a wonderful world this would be if there were as many wise people as there are cleaver people.