Many people realize their hearts desires late in life. Continue learning, never stop striving and keep your curiosity sharp, and you will never become too old to appreciate life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Some people will never learn anything well, because they understand everything too soon.
- Learn to follow counsel, serve faithfully, and magnify your calling, for God’s kingdom is a kingdom of order.
- If you were graduated yesterday, and have learned nothing today, you will be uneducated tomorrow.
- Learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you know it. Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you. You are all learners, doers, teachers.
- It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts.
- He who is proficient is learning, but deficient in morals, is more deficient than proficient.