You must continue to gain expertise, but avoid thinking like an expert.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View life as a continuous learning experience.
- All of the top achievers I know are life-long learners… Looking for new skills, insights, and ideas. If they’re not learning, they’re not growing… not moving toward excellence.
- Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.
- Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.
- Winners have the ability to step back from the canvas of their lives like an artist gaining perspective. They make their lives a work of art — an individual masterpiece.
- Courage means to keep working a relationship, to continue seeking solutions to difficult problems, and to stay focused during stressful periods.