I forget what I was taught. I only remember what I have learnt.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Unlearned men of books are like the eunuchs who are guardians of the beautiful.
- Learning never exhausts the mind.
- You must continue to gain expertise, but avoid thinking like an expert.
- You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.
- Have you learned the lessons only of those who admired you, and were tender with you, and stood aside for you? Have you not learned great lessons from those who braced themselves against you, and disputed passage with you?
- Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View life as a continuous learning experience.