Letters are among the most significant memorial a person can leave behind them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The really unhappy person is the one who leaves undone what they can do, and starts doing what they don’t understand; no wonder they come to grief.
- We are so constituted that we believe the most incredible things; and, once they are engraved upon the memory, woe to him who would endeavor to erase them.
- Rest not. Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die. Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time.
- A person is never happy till their vague strivings has itself marked out its proper limitations.
- A person can stand almost anything except a succession of ordinary days.
- Since Time is not a person we can overtake when he is gone, let us honor him with mirth and cheerfulness of heart while he is passing.