Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: I’m with you kid. Let’s go.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Life loves the liver of it.
- There is a very fine line between loving life and being greedy for it.
- I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.
- Nature has no mercy at all. Nature says, I’m going to snow. If you have on a bikini and no snowshoes, that’s tough. I am going to snow anyway.
- If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning Good morning at total strangers.
- My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.