Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: I’m with you kid. Let’s go.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Life loves the liver of it.
- I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.
- There is a very fine line between loving life and being greedy for it.
- Nature has no mercy at all. Nature says, I’m going to snow. If you have on a bikini and no snowshoes, that’s tough. I am going to snow anyway.
- The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed.
- My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.