The energy of the mind is the essence of life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is the mark of an instructed mind to rest satisfied with the degree of precision which the nature of the subject admits and not to seek exactness when only an approximation of the truth is possible.
- Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensibility but through greatness of mind.
- Inferiors revolt in order that they may be equal, and equals that they may be superior. Such is the state of mind which creates revolutions.
- It is better to rise from life as from a banquet — neither thirsty nor drunken.
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than they who produce them; for these only gave them life, those the art of living well.
- The ideal man bears the accidents of life with dignity and grace, making the best of circumstances.