Your life is what your thoughts make it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- And thou wilt give thyself relief, if thou doest every act of thy life as if it were the last.
- The art of living is more like that of wrestling than of dancing; the main thing is to stand firm and be ready for an unseen attack.
- Let men see, let them know, a real man, who lives as he was meant to live.
- A man’s life is what his thoughts make of it.
- The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature.
- Remember that very little is needed to make a happy life.