You have to do what you love to do, not get stuck in that comfort zone of a regular job. Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Life is not a dress rehearsal.
- Life is not a matter of place, things or comfort; rather, it concerns the basic human rights of family, country, justice and human dignity.
- We have penetrated far less deeply into the regularities obtaining within the realm of living things, but deeply enough nevertheless to sense at least the rule of fixed necessity… what is still lacking here is a grasp of the connections of profound generality, but not a knowledge of order itself.
- Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things, in which smiles and kindness, and small obligations given habitually, are what preserve the heart and secure comfort.
- Life is a flower of which love is the honey.
- Be glad of life because it gives you a chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at stars.