We come into this world head first and go out feet first; in between, it is all a matter of balance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
- Nature thrives on patience; man on impatience.
- Life is not a matter of place, things or comfort; rather, it concerns the basic human rights of family, country, justice and human dignity.
- Live all you can; it’s a mistake not to. It doesn’t so much matter what you do in particular, so long as you have your life. If you haven’t had that what have you had?
- Life is a video game. No matter how good you get, you are always zapped in the end
- We only seem to learn from Life that Life doesn’t matter so much as it seemed to do — it’s not so burningly important, after all, what happens. We crawl, like blinking sea-creatures, out of the Ocean onto a spur of rock, we creep over the promontory bewildered and dazzled and hurting ourselves, then we drop in the ocean on the other side: and the little transit doesn’t matter so much.