It is not how many years we live, but rather what we do with them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A man’s life is 20 years of having his mother ask him where he is going, 40 years of having his wife ask the same question and, at the end, perhaps having the mourners wondering too.
- There are four things every person has more of than they know; sins, debt, years, and foes.
- Threescore years and ten is enough; if a man can’t suffer all the misery he wants in that time, he must be numb.
- Life is a tough proposition and the first hundred years are the hardest.
- The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.
- The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labor and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away. [Psalms 90:10]