Don’t be afraid of death so much as an inadequate life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t tell me peace has broken out.
- The law was made for one thing alone, for the exploitation of those who don’t understand it, or are prevented by naked misery from obeying it.
- You don’t need to pray to God any more when there are storms in the sky, but you do have to be insured.
- Mixing one’s wines may be a mistake, but old and new wisdom mix admirably.
- War is like love, it always finds a way.
- We need a type of theatre which not only releases the feelings, insights and impulses possible within the particular historical field of human relations in which the action takes place, but employs and encourages those thoughts and feelings which help transform the field itself.