On life’s journey faith is nourishment, virtuous deeds are a shelter, wisdom is the light by day and right mindfulness is the protection by night. If a man lives a pure life, nothing can destroy him.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Never in this world can hatred be stilled by hatred; it will be stilled only by non-hatred — this is the law of eternal.
- You cannot travel on the path until you become the path itself.
- I reached in experience the nirvana which is unborn, unrivalled, secure from attachment, undecaying and unstained. This condition is indeed reached by me which is deep, difficult to see, difficult to understand, tranquil, excellent, beyond the reach of mere logic, subtle, and to be realized only by the wise.
- There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it.
- Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
- Life is a rollercoaster. Try to eat a light lunch.