Life’s but a day at most.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Look to the future, because that is where you’ll spend the rest of your life.
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
- I’d rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
- If it’s a good script I’ll do it. And if it’s a bad script, and they pay me enough, I’ll do it.
- Be quick to learn and wise to know.
- It’s hard for me to get used to these changing times. I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.