Life is one long process of getting tired.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Life is like playing the violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
- Is life worth living? This is a question for an embryo not for a man.
- Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
- To live is like to love-all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.
- He has spent his life best who has enjoyed it most. God will take care that we do not enjoy it any more than is good for us.
- If life must not be taken too seriously — then so neither must death.