Life is one long process of getting tired.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Life is like playing the violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
- Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
- Is life worth living? This is a question for an embryo not for a man.
- To live is like to love-all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.
- There are two great rules of life; the one general and the other particular. The first is that everyone can, in the end, get what he wants, if he only tries. That is the general rule. The particular rule is that every individual is, more or less, an exception to the rule.
- An empty house is like a stray dog or a body from which life has departed.