Life is one long process of getting tired.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Is life worth living? This is a question for an embryo not for a man.
- To live is like to love-all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.
- All animals, except man, know that the principal business of life is to enjoy it.
- Those who have never had a father can at any rate never know the sweets of losing one. To most men the death of his father is a new lease of life.
- I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.
- If life must not be taken too seriously — then so neither must death.