Life is very interesting if you make mistakes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Living is like working out a long addition sum, and if you make a mistake in the first two totals you will never find the right answer. It means involving oneself in a complicated chain of circumstances.
- The joy of life consists in the exercise of one’s energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal.
- Life may not be beautiful, but it is interesting.
- The interest in life does not lie in what people do, nor even in their relations to each other, but largely in the power to communicate with a third party, antagonistic, enigmatic, yet perhaps persuadable, which one may call life in general.
- Plunge boldly into the thick of life, and seize it where you will, it is always interesting.
- One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.