We should live our lives as though Christ were coming this afternoon.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- America did not invent human rights. In a very real sense… human rights invented America.
- You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can.
- A strong nation, like a strong person, can afford to be gentle, firm, thoughtful, and restrained. It can afford to extend a helping hand to others. It’s a weak nation, like a weak person, that must behave with bluster and boasting and rashness and other signs of insecurity.
- We’ve uncovered some embarrassing ancestors in the not-too-distant past. Some horse thieves, and some people killed on Saturday nights. One of my relatives, unfortunately, was even in the newspaper business.
- I’ve looked on a lot of women with lust. I’ve committed adultery in my heart many times.
- We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams.