Outer space is no place for a person of breeding.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The person who does not know how to live while they are making a living is a poorer person after their wealth is won than when they started.
- Life is really about a spiritual unfolding that is personal and enchanting — an unfolding that no science or philosophy or religion has yet fully clarified.
- It is advisable that a person know at least three things, where they are, where they are going, and what they had best do under the circumstances.
- The life of every person is like a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another.
- The person lives twice who lives the first life well.
- Just like those other black holes from outer space, Hollywood is postmodern to this extent: it has no center, only a spreading dead zone of exhaustion, inertia, and brilliant decay.