Outer space is no place for a person of breeding.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The simplification of life is one of the steps to inner peace. A persistent simplification will create an inner and outer well-being that places harmony in one’s life.
- The average person living to age 70 has 613, 000 hours of life. This is too long a period not to have fun.
- The person who does not know how to live while they are making a living is a poorer person after their wealth is won than when they started.
- There is always inequity in life. Some men are killed in a war, and some men are wounded, and some men are stationed in the Antarctic and some are stationed in San Francisco. It’s very hard in military or personal life to assure complete equality. Life
- There are three stages in a person’s life, birth, their life and death. They are not conscious of birth submit to death and forget to live.
- Life is really about a spiritual unfolding that is personal and enchanting — an unfolding that no science or philosophy or religion has yet fully clarified.