Attack life, it’s going to kill you anyway.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The art of living is more like that of wrestling than of dancing; the main thing is to stand firm and be ready for an unseen attack.
- Life is not a series of gig lamps symmetrically arranged; life is a luminous halo, a semi-transparent envelope surrounding us from the beginning of consciousness to the end.
- The man who says he has exhausted life generally means that life has exhausted him.
- Is this not the true romantic feeling; not to desire to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping you.
- The purpose of life is the expansion of happiness.
- Life! Life! Don’t let us go to life for our fulfillment or our experience. It is a thing narrowed by circumstances, incoherent in its utterance, and without that fine correspondence of form and spirit which is the only thing that can satisfy the artistic