Attack life, it’s going to kill you anyway.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The art of living is more like that of wrestling than of dancing; the main thing is to stand firm and be ready for an unseen attack.
- Life is not a series of gig lamps symmetrically arranged; life is a luminous halo, a semi-transparent envelope surrounding us from the beginning of consciousness to the end.
- People need to be made more aware of the need to work at learning how to live because life is so quick and sometimes it goes away too quickly
- Is this not the true romantic feeling; not to desire to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping you.
- The purpose of life is the expansion of happiness.
- Every perfect life is a parable invented by God.