Every morning I wake up saying, I’m still alive; a miracle. And so I keep on pushing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The supply of time is a daily miracle. You wake up in the morning and lo! Your purse is magnificently filled with 24 hours of the unmanufactured tissue of the universe of life. It is yours! The most precious of your possessions.
- People say that what we’re all seeking is a meaning for life. I think that what we’re really seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonance within our innermost being and reality, so that we can actually feel the rapture of being alive.
- It’s better to be an authentic loser than a false success, and to die alive than to live dead.
- I wake up every morning and thank God I?m not a chartered accountant any longer, but involved with property.
- Between two worlds life hovers like a star, twixt night and morn, upon the horizon’s verge.
- Life can be pulled by goals just as surely as it can be pushed by drives.