Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child.
- You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end, each of us must work for our own improvement and, at the same time, share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful.
- I was taught that the way of progress I neither swift nor easy.
- I am one of those who think like Nobel, than humanity will draw more good than evil from new discoveries.
- The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.
- Man spends his life in reasoning on the past, in complaining of the present, in fearing future.