It’s not how long life is but the quality of our life that is important.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Life has taught me that it is not for our faults that we are disliked and even hated, but for our qualities.
- What is important in life is life, and not the result of life.
- I have done my fiddling so long under Vesuvius that I have almost forgotten to play, and can only wait for the eruption and think it long of coming. Literally no man has more wholly outlived life than I. And still it’s good fun.
- We have long forgotten the ritual by which the house of our life was erected. But when it is under assault and enemy bombs are already taking their toll, what enervated, perverse antiquities do they not lay bare in the foundations.
- Be a life long or short, its completeness depends on what it was lived for.
- Life is a long lesson in humility.