There is more to life than simply increasing its speed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Increase of material comforts, it may be generally laid down, does not in any way whatsoever conduce to moral growth.
- Your capacity to keep your vow will depend on the purity of your life.
- Ahimas is the attribute of the soul, and therefore, to be practiced by everybody in all affairs of life. If it cannot be practiced in all departments, it has no practical value.
- Let everyone try and find that as a result of daily prayer he adds something new to his life, something with which nothing can be compared.
- Monotony is the law of nature. Look at the monotonous manner in which the sun rises. The monotony of necessary occupation is exhilarating and life giving.
- Where there is love there is life.