Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Life does not consist mainly, or even largely, of facts and happenings. It consists mainly of the storm of thought that is forever flowing through one’s head.
- Thousands of geniuses live and die undiscovered — either by themselves or by others.
- All say, How hard it is that we have to die — a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
- Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
- Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.