Listening, not imitation, may be the sincerest form of flattery.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.
- Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.
- The person interested in success has to learn to view failure as a healthy, inevitable part of the process of getting to the top.
- Trust your hunches. They’re usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.
- Love comes when manipulation stops; when you think more about the other person than about his or her reactions to you. When you dare to reveal yourself fully. When you dare to be vulnerable.
- Being taken for granted can be a compliment. It means you’ve become a comfortable, trusted element in another person’s life.