Love is a great beautifier.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Talent isn’t genius, and no amount of energy can make it so. I want to be great, or nothing. I won’t be a commonplace dauber, so I don’t intend to try any more.
- Conceit spoils the finest genius. There is not much danger that real talent or goodness will be overlooked long; even if it is, the consciousness of possessing and using it well should satisfy one, and the great charm of all power is modesty.
- Stay is a charming word in a friend’s vocabulary.
- Girls are so queer you never know what they mean. They say No when they mean Yes, and drive a man out of his wits for the fun of it.
- It takes people a long time to learn the difference between talent and genius, especially ambitious young men and women.
- It takes two flints to make a fire.