Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible — it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.
- The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together.
- The greatest gift you and your partner can give your children is the example of an intimate, healthy, and loving relationship.
- Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.
- Only when your consciousness is totally focused on the moment you are in can you receive whatever gift, lesson, or delight that moment has to offer.
- If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.