Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Oh, love is real enough; you will find it someday, but it has one archenemy — and that is life.
- Love the giver more than the gift.
- The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
- We’ve got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it.
- Love is a gift from God, and as we obey His laws and genuinely learn to serve others, we develop God’s love in our lives. Love of God is the means of unlocking divine powers which help us to live worthily and to overcome the world.
- Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred.