Love is the victim’s response to the rapist.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Love is an expression and assertion of self-esteem, a response to one’s own values in the person of another. One gains a profoundly personal, selfish joy from the mere existence of the person one loves. It is one’s own personal, selfish happiness that one seeks, earns, and derives from love.
- Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love
- A country which forbids love cannot be loved. Countries like that should never exist.
- You know it\’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you\’re not part of their happiness.
- True love doesn\’t come to you, it has to be inside you.
- Of all the paths lead to a woman\’s love, Pity\’s the straightest.