God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Love is the beauty of the soul.
- Love, and do what you like.
- What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men. That is what love looks like.
- What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me; and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels.
- God had one son on earth without sin, but never one without suffering.
- I asked the whole frame of the world about my God; and he answered, I am not He, but He made me.