Real love stories never have endings.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love, aren’t we already there?
- The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn’t quit.
- Not being known doesn’t stop the truth from being true.
- Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself. Being true to anyone else or anything else is not only impossible, but the mark of a fake messiah. [The Savior’s Manual]
- The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.