What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love.
- There are two kinds of talent, man-made talent and God-given talent. With man-made talent you have to work very hard. With God-given talent, you just touch it up once in a while.
- A crown, if it hurts us, is not worth wearing.
- You never find yourself until you face the truth.
- There is a period of life when we swallow knowledge of ourselves and it becomes either good or sour inside.
- There is a way to look at the past. Don’t hide from it. It will not catch you — if you don’t repeat it.