The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Old age is the verdict of life.
- This world is run with far too tight a rein for luck to interfere. Fortune sells her wares; she never gives them. In some form or other, we pay for her favors; or we go empty away.
- Whatever the scientists may say, if we take the supernatural out of life, we leave only the unnatural.
- With renunciation life begins.
- Spiritual favors are not always to be looked for, and not always to be relied on.
- Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.