If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Love is the direct opposite of hate. By definition it’s something you can’t feel for more than a few minutes at a time, so what’s all this bullshit about loving somebody for the rest of your life?
- Love doesn’t sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread: remade all the time, made new.
- The bottom line is that (a) people are never perfect, but love can be, (b) that is the one and only way that the mediocre and vile can be transformed, and (c) doing that makes it that. We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.
- Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.
- My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry
- Love does not just sit there, like a stone; it had to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new.