If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Love doesn’t sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread: remade all the time, made new.
- We only love truly once. It is the first time and succeeding passions are less uncontrolled.
- Of all the paths lead to a woman\’s love, Pity\’s the straightest.
- A country which forbids love cannot be loved. Countries like that should never exist.
- We’ve got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it.
- Love is made by two people, in different kinds of solitude. It can be in a crowd, but in an oblivious crowd.