Where love is concerned, too much is not even enough.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Drinking, when we are not thirsty and making love all year round, madam; that is all there is to distinguish us from other animals.
- Because you are a great lord, you believe yourself to be a great genius. You took the trouble to be born, but no more.
- It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them.
- Vilify, Vilify, some of it will always stick.
- I quickly laugh at everything for fear of having to cry.
- I hasten to laugh at everything, for fear of being obliged to weep.