Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The truth is that all of us attain the greatest success and happiness possible in this life whenever we use our native capacities to their greatest extent.
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet.
- Life and love are life and love, a bunch of violets is a bunch of violets, and to drag in the idea of a point is to ruin everything. Live and let live, love and let love, flower and fade, and follow the natural curve, which flows on, pointless.
- I argue thee that love is life. And life hath immortality.
- I would rather live and love where death is king than have eternal life where love is not.
- Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. Everything is united by it alone. Love is God, and to die means that I, a particle of love, shall return to the general and eternal source.