Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Life and love are life and love, a bunch of violets is a bunch of violets, and to drag in the idea of a point is to ruin everything. Live and let live, love and let love, flower and fade, and follow the natural curve, which flows on, pointless.
- I would rather live and love where death is king than have eternal life where love is not.
- Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. Everything is united by it alone. Love is God, and to die means that I, a particle of love, shall return to the general and eternal source.
- A woman who could always love would never grow old; and the love of mother and wife would often give or preserve many charms if it were not too often combined with parental and conjugal anger. There remains in the face of women who are naturally serene and peaceful, and of those rendered so by religion, an after-spring, and later an after-summer, the reflex of their most beautiful bloom.
- Don’t hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.
- Love the moment and the energy of the moment will spread beyond all boundaries.