All the little emptiness of love!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Infinite hungers leap no more I in the chance swaying of your dress; and love has changed to kindliness.
- If I should die, think only this of me: that there’s some corner of a foreign field that is for ever England.
- Oh! death will find me long before I tire of watching you.
- The cool kindliness of sheets, that soon smooth away trouble; and the rough male kiss of blankets.
- Cities, like cats, will reveal themselves at night.
- A book may be compared to your neighbor: if it be good, it cannot last too long; if bad, you cannot get rid of it too early.